Saturday, April 23, 2011

Baby Care

So,  I'm guessing a lot of people recall the post including instructions on how to properly awaken a baby. What I didn't realize at the time was that there are more, similar images. Quite a few. In fact, there are a great deal of them. These are spectacular.

"No, nothing remotely suspicious here. Move along."
Containment field breach. Transfer to level two security.
I honestly don't see anything wrong with either of these.
You know what? If I say the thing wants coffee, it wants coffee.
Aw you weady to meet da fishy wishy? Who's weady to meet da fishy wishy! You aww! Yes, you aw!

What happened to 'say cheese'?
Unless you're really hungry, in that case, take option number two.

"WHEEEEEEEE!"
Hey, it's how dogs do it.


 Alright, alright, I'm done now.

No comments:

Post a Comment