Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Apologies, Apologies

Firstly, I don't know who I'm apologizing to right now. Remember that little detail where I still have an astounding lack of readers? Yeah, that still applies.
Secondly, I'm apologizing because I haven't posted anything whatsoever since whenever it last was that I posted anything whatsoever. I'm a failure like that.
But now I'm back, and posting things, and slapping myself repeatedly across the face, so it's all good.
Imaginary reader people: "Yay! The Anti-Genius is back! Oh, how I've missed Terminal Stupidity updates."
The Anti-Genius: "I know you're not real. Stop lying to me."
Imaginary reader people: "No, we're glad to have you back, honest!"
The Anti-Genius: "Oh, okay, I believe you."
Imaginary reader people: "Quick, stab the Anti-Genius so we can stop reading stupid conversation transcripts that would totally happen if we were real!"
The Anti-Genius: "What?" *Gets hit by a metal skillet.*

No comments:

Post a Comment