Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Creative Words for "Dumb"

Yes, people, "The Anti-Genius."

Not mutton-head or moron, not stupid-face or plain old idiot. Not dullard or lame-brain, not blockhead or dunce. It isn't numbskull, simpleton, twit, or dolt or fool. I am not the donkey or the addle-head. I'm not the cretin, and I amn't a pinhead.
And yes, I am aware that "amn't" isn't a word. Not officially, anyway. Not yet.
I cannot be called the ignoramus or the tomfool, or even a dork, and I can't be known to you as the nitwit.
I am the anti-genius. Because that is not a word.
Another word for dumb would be "me" of course. But that's just a tad boring, wouldn't you say?

You see, I Google random things that will probably end up having police at my door one day. I do things that will not - ever - make any sense, and may possibly get me killed. I say sentences that will make you either burst into laughter, or will result in your slapping me, twice, for good measure.
You're in trouble, now. I am "me." I am the Anti-Genius. And you have found my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment