Thursday, November 25, 2010

The Universe of Words

You know, my last post got me thinking.
The internet really is a little miniature universe, is it not?
You have communication and interactions with other people, almost all of which are written down or recorded or both. How cool is that? And it's all written! I can't get myself over the fact that it's almost like a book, except that it's exactly like a book. A book in which you are a character.

I always wanted to be a book character.

There is drama (maybe that isn't such a good thing...) and adventure, too! There's web-comics and online roleplay forums out there, guys! And the excitement of discovering a new page, or following links, or stumbling across a really cool, entertaining blog? And there is entertainment, like YouTube and blogs and online games. It's all so much fun, out here, in the Universe of Words.
In which you are a character. In which I am a character.
How cool is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment