Thursday, November 25, 2010

Why Blogging Sucks

It does. Mostly. Why?
A) Who's actually going to see this? I mean, honestly? The internet is vast. Gigantamongous. Like,  you know, big. I own one, tiny, minuscule, indiscriminate little corner of it that no one will ever find, ever. I can count on one finger the number of people who have seen this blog. I feel - justifiably - as though I am talking at empty internet. Because I am.

B) Even if you do find this, who says you'll read it? Or come back? I mean, it might entertain you for a day. Maybe two. But then you will forget that there was ever such a blog as Terminal Stupidity, and you will just leave it alone.

C) Having a new blog is no fun. No readers. Very few posts. That's why I'm making so many posts a day. If "you" (I am beginning to wonder if "you" exist) like what you see here, you won't be coming back for more, because this is a new blog, so by the mathematical property of sucking, we can say that it sucks. Especially from "Your" point of view.
But who cares? I don't. I'll still keep posting, because if I do, maybe someday this "you" of which we speak will become a real, actual, living person who exists and reads this blog.
And besides, this is fun. Even though it sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment