Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Terminal Things

So, why ever would I call a blog "Terminal Stupidity"? What does that even mean? Could I possibly be talking about things that are so stupid they are fatal? But, wait a second... would that even make any sense?
No. That's not what I'm talking about at all.
Any object in free fall must reach its terminal velocity. That's what objects in free fall do... sort of. Actually, I think that objects in free fall do some falling. Quite a bit, as it were. But, an object at terminal velocity is an object that is going as fast as it can go, because if it were going any faster then it would be going so fast that it's too fast, you know? Okay, so that was intentionally overcomplicated. Basically, it's going so fast that it's physically impossible to go faster.
There are a lot of terminal things, I guess. People who are beautiful or hansom eventually reach the height of their beautifulness or hansomness, and thus reach their terminal beauty... or hansomness. Sometimes things become opinionated to the point that they can't be any more biased, or things are deadly to the point that they can't be any more likely to result in death. They're not known as terminal things officially, but who cares about officialness? Not me. Anything can be considered a terminal something, if you apply enough thought to it.
But I wonder if there's such a thing as Terminal Stupidity?
The world is kind of stupid. I am really stupid.
Is it possible, though, to achieve the highest level of stupidity ever?
Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment